Day by day the population is flourishing along with the people craving for food is also increasing; everyone wants to try a new variety of food with different tastes. In this busy world, everyone is occupied in their own schedule and doesn’t even have a proper time to cook/feed for themselves, so on the other side the craze for readymade food is raising up, these may be because of the change in the standard of living compare to the olden days, and many are opting to start a restaurant which is one of the most popular and upcoming businesses that can be run in a long life period with medium investment, the entrepreneurs who are in this food business like it may be a restaurant or a food stall may not all achieve the success but only few do. What do you think what’s lacking? Even the idea is the same but the actions [marketing strategies] that can be taken by each restaurant owner may be different, this may be the reason for a rise or downfall of the business. So today let’s discuss few steps to market your restaurant to make it more popular and to engage more customers.
TWO WAYS TO MARKET YOUR RESTAURANT
- TRADITIONAL WAY
- MODERN WAY
5 STEPS TO MARKET A RESTAURANT THROUGH TRADITIONAL WAY
- Promoting/marketing a restaurant can be done via advertising through television channels.
- Marketing through Newspaper or by publishing Business cards.
- Visiting the public in person and performing pamphlet campaign.
- Advertising through flex banners which is one of the most popular and successful strategies which helps to attract the customers and increase customer engagement.
- Billboard advertising is a commonly used strategy to market the business but this may be higher in costs, if you are planning to open a high-class restaurant, then this will be the best choice to promote through.
5 STEPS TO MARKET A RESTAURANT THROUGH MODERN WAY/DIGITALLY
- Having an own and unique website will lead to get more followers on the social media platforms which also helps in business progress.
- Advertising through social media platforms like Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc. Posting Videos or photos of the recipes will tempt/ attract the customer
- Promoting through email marketing, affiliate marketing.
- Taking customer reviews under consideration and implementing actions according to that will also help to fetch more customer engagement.
- Opening a blog may also help the customers to have a close contact about the restaurant’s status.
Only by implementing the marketing strategies will not rise the fame of the restaurant, there are other things too which have to take into consideration like the quality of the food, better customer services, prices, the place chosen to start a restaurant will also play a vital role in the success of the business, visiting a restaurant is just not to have to eat but also to spend time with their loved ones. So by implementing the customer requirement will fetch the sales up and helps to raise the business. All the best☺ .
Article on – 10 STEPS TO MARKET A RESTAURANT – Written by – Pragathi (Intern)