The majority of companies are depending on Digital Marketing for the promotion of their business.
Digital Marketing replaced traditional marketing like Door to Door Marketing, Advertisement through Television or distributing pamphlets, posting an article in Newspapers. To overcome all these Marketing techniques Digital Marketing comes up through Online Marketing. Currently end-users or customers, where in they can buy or sell products through online.
Digital Marketing helps the business people to target a specific group of customers or end-users.
Digital Marketing gives the companies an opportunity to expand their advertisement beyond their geographical boundaries.
The Advantages of Digital Marketing are Globally reaching out to right end-users or customers , Updating the changes as per customer needs, Low cost, Social Media Marketing, Conversion Rate, Affiliate Marketing, Facebook Ads, Search Engine Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Email Marketing and SMS Marketing.
- Globally reaching out to right end-users or customers: We can reach the end-users or customers by doing Digital Marketing via SMS Marketing, E-mail Marketing and Social Media Marketing. By doing Digital Marketing we can easily reached out to a huge number of end-users or customers and also we can target more at the same time.
- Updating the changes as per customer needs: Customer may come up with changes with respect to their requirement. We can modify the changes at any given point of time.
- Low cost: Using Digital Marketing can reach out right customer at low cost compare to traditional marketing.
- Social Media Marketing: We can reach out to customers like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and Whatsapp groups.
- Conversion Rate: Customer’s can visit our website.
- Affiliate Marketing: Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate gets a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate marketing search for a product or services then promotes that product or services and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make.
- Facebook Ads: Facebook Ads are to be targeted to end-users or customers based on their location, demographic, and profile information.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): Search engine marketing is a digital marketing strategies used to increase the clarity of a website in search engine results pages. Search engine marketing is also known as paid search engine or pay per click (PPC) .
- YouTube Marketing: YouTube is your best channel to use for video marketing. We can enjoy step-up in SEO, build your traffic and brand awareness, expand your social reach, market to audiences overseas, improve your Return on Investment, and diversify your video marketing strategy with multiple channels.
- Email Marketing: Email marketing helps us to increase your brand awareness by getting your email messages into the inboxes of potential new customers. The most consistent your communication is with your email subscribers, the more likely they will be to think of your business when they are looking for your products or services.
- SMS Marketing: SMS Marketing is sending promotional campaigns or transactional messages for digital marketing purposes using text messages (SMS). These messages are mostly to communicate time-sensitive offers, updates, and alerts to people who have allow to receive these messages from your business.
Advantages of Digital Marketing – Written By – Pranay Kumar (Intern)