Nowadays digital marketing is taking place of traditional marketing because every business is looking forward to online platforms and lots of businesses are shifting from traditional marketing to modern marketing.
Now the question is what is digital marketing?
First, we need to understand what is marketing: marketing is the process of promoting and selling goods and services and fulfilling the needs and wants f customers.
Now digital marketing is a process of promoting and selling goods and services and fulfilling their needs and wants through a digital medium like a website, paid ads, and any other organic form.
Digital marketing includes:
- Social media marketing.
- Email marketing.
- research Engine Optimization.
- Mobile Marketing.
- Content Marketing and content writing.
- Search Engine Marketing.
- Social Media Advertising.
- Marketing Automation.
- Integrated marketing
- Video marketing.
- Influencer marketing.
There are lots of benefits and Digital Marketing Advantages
- It’s easy to use process.
- Multi-channel marketing process.
- Easy to handle.
- Easy to adapt.
- Increase your Conversion.
- Low cost
- Huge return on investment.
- Easy to measure.
- Easy to adjust.
- Brand Development.
- Easy toshare.
- Precise Targeting.
- Global reach.
- Greater Engagement.
Now understand Digital Marketing Advantages each step one by one.
- Easy to use process: Digital marketing is easy to use process because you don’t need more budget to establish and market your product, only the right strategy and ambition are required.
- Multi-channel marketing process: Although many consider that we need to market our product and services on only one platform you can do marketing on many platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and many more.
- Easy to handle process: You don’t need land, labor, and material like it is needed in traditional marketing. Digital marketing is a very easy process where you only need some tools and strategic planning to do marketing.
- Easy to adapt: We always worry about how to adapt the technology and changes but in digital marketing, you don’t need to worry about it because it is a very easy process and you can manage all the work by yourself or hire a marketer.
- Increase yourconversion: Since your rate of investment is low so that it helps to increase your conversion and engagement in ads.
- Low cost: In digital marketing, you don’t need a huge budget and you can set your budget in the ads section so that you can track your conversion and engagement easily.
- Huge ROI: Since you are doing marketing that is not as expensive as traditionalmarketing so in that case, your return on investment is much higher than traditional marketing.
- Easy to measure: Digital Marketing is easy to measure process because you can track all conversion, engagement, bounce rate, track you, followers, and subscribers, easily through analytics.
- Easy to Adjust: In digital marketing, you can Adjust your way. You can easily access and see the results of your campaigns and track your purchases and sales through tracking codes.
- Brand Development: digitalmarketing also helps in starting your brand identity and sharing your content witha large audience and engaging with them and developing mutual trust and faith in your product and services.
- Easy to Share: You can easily share your content and pieces of information with anyone on the internet and digital marketing can help you to do so.
You can easily target anybody on the internet and share your ccontent with them Seand with the help of digital marketing you can monetize your content and earn through your content.
- Precise Targeting:You can easily set your target customers and those whom you can target and you have the option to change and restarted your, customers and track the records of results.
- Global reach: In digital marketing platforms there are lots of people available how mayor may not be interested in your product or services but you have a big opportunity to target an audience who can become your desired customers.
- Segmentation: Segmentation is the process in which large customer groups are further broken down into a smaller group of customers according to classification segmentation increases the chances of sales as well as cut down cost.
- Greater Engagement: Engagement is much higher in digital marketing because you can run your campaign everywhere on the internet so that your customer is aware of your product and services and they try to engage you so they comment on your organic post and also in your Ads and like your post often and share it with there friends and family members so your rate of engagement is increased.
Digital Marketing Advantages – Written by – Giriraj Jhawar (Intern)