In India, there are many types of companies in which they are marketing one or the other thing. So, in that pest controlling services is also one. There are many pest control services companies. The total revenue from this market is nearly 14 plus billion. There are some pest-controlling marketing strategies that help the business to grow. They are
1. Creating websites:
The reason for creating websites is “The first impression always matters”. The details of the particular product will be uploaded to the websites for the customer’s references and they can also browse the details about the company. It is faster, secured, mobile-friendly and it will be coded by search engine optimization.
2. Optimization of everything for SEO:
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process in which it increases a web page’s search rankings in order to increase online visibility.
3. Improving local SEO:
It’s the type of SEO that makes us show up for local search queries and in Google’s local pack.
4. Polishing googles my business page:
- Seeing your location
- Finding your contact details quickly
- Seeing your business hours
- Discovering reviews written by others
- Immediately booking your services
- Seeing photos of your business and your work
5. Claiming local search lists:
One of the easiest, best pest control marketing ideas is to go and claim your local search listings on the following platforms:
- Google My Business
- Angie’s List
6. Making a pest control blog:
According to Google’s research, “Consumers use to search optimize their lives. It lets them feel more confident and less anxious.”
7. Shooting companies videos:
YouTube is technically the second most popular search engine after Google, and a video is 50 times more likely to rank in the search results than text pages.
- How-to do videos on keeping pests at bay and simple solutions
- Reviewing and testimonial videos
- Company introduction videos
- Technicians introduction videos
- Videos of jobs and what different types of pest damage looks like
- Informative videos that answers commonly asked questions
8. CREATing EASY-TO-UNDERSTAND INFOGRAPHICS
Your pest control marketing materials should include info graphics. They’re all the rage—for a good reason. They’re perfect for condensing a lot of information while still getting your message across.
9. Using paid adds:
Most of all small businesses invest in one kind of pest control ad: print. It’s usually the same deal: pest control advertising flyers or postcards, either attached to someone’s door or slipped in their mailbox.
Article – HOW TO MARKET PEST CONTROL SERVICES – by Bhumika (Gitam Intern)