Digital marketing strategies for skin and hair clinics
List your Hair & Skin clinic in Google My Business which will give you a chance to reach locals who are searching for a dermatology clinic near them.
Build an attractive website that is easy to navigate and exhibits your skills and credibility, your services and the conditions you treat, your location, and an easy way to get in touch.
Optimize your website with the right keywords to target the right people who need your services. Make your website fast, secure, and mobile-friendly to give visitors an amazing experience.
Use SEO to improve your rankings and attract more potential patients to your site. An SEO strategy will ensure that your practice will be on the top of the search engines results page in no time.
Customize your social media posts to build brand awareness, as well as share useful information and engage with your customers.
Plan pay-per-click advertising to target your most qualified audience to reach them when they are already looking for your services and stay ahead of your competitors.
Lead Generation and Content Marketing Campaigns
Amura ran 3 dedicated campaigns for Skin & Hair Academy based on different target areas – a regular one targeted to the website, one targeted toward hair loss in women and another lead generation campaign targeted to affiliated dermatologists on the site.
Before campaigns commenced, the Cost Per Click (CPC) was Rs.9+, and the Cost per Visit was Rs.12+. Our target was to bring the numbers down to Rs.6 and Rs.9 respectively.
- Regular campaign – was run on Facebook, Google as well as leading content marketing platforms such as Taboola fetching over 120 million impressions. The CPC was brought down to Rs.3.39 and Cost per Visit was brought down to Rs.5.24 respectively, which was 60% cheaper than the last best results.
- Hair loss in women campaign – was run on Facebook, Google as well as content marketing channels such as Taboola. The campaign brought down the CPC to Rs.4.28 and Cost per Visit to Rs.5.49, which was 30% cheaper than the last best results.
- Dermatologist campaign – was run on Google and Facebook. It brought the CPC down to Rs.3.04 and the Cost Per Visit to Rs.7.11.
Results achieved for each campaign were well below targeted numbers with the right combination of ad targeting, contextual advertising, and remarketing.
Power Presence on Social Media
Amura’s dedicated social media team established an all-encompassing online presence (on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) for Glenmark/Skin & Hair Academy to promote onsite activities. The target for social media was to maximize traffic to the site.
- Skin score & hair score quizzes – these interactive quizzes, designed by Amura with the help of a professional dermatologist, drove high traction on the website.
- Video series promotions – the videos were posted on social media and boosted for optimum video views and more time on site.
- Promoted blog posts – the posts were shared via social media plugins on the site to promote website visits and more views.
- Calendar events – Calendar events were propagated on all social media pages to boost brand engagement
- Aggressive ORM – Over 50 queries were answered everyday, received via Facebook messenger, as comments on ad campaigns/newsfeed posts as well as on Instagram and Twitter posts.
The social media strategy also includes engaging contests with crowdsourced content and giveaways to boost brand engagement
Article on – How to Market Skin & Hair Clinic – written by Lavanya (Gitam Intern)