What is video marketing and Why it is important?
It plays a very vital role in today’s era. It sets you a clear picture. Video marketing refers to the use of video to market or promote your brand or offering on digital channels and platforms.
In simple ways, it is used to create awareness to market your brand, product or service, engage on social media channels, educate your prospective and existing as well as new customers, and interact with them, you’re said to be using video marketing.Businesses use videos on their landing pages to explain how offering works and its benefits.
Some Video Marketing tips:
A videos marketing strategy isn’t just putting up a videos to market your offering. It includescareful development, and placement of videos as separate initiatives or within the marketing campaigns to make the most out of it.
Before we go on discussing how to develop a videos marketing tips, you should know some fact of video content you use for the same.
- Set your target audience.
- Give proper product demo.
- Engage in making interviews.
- Create some unique creativity content.
- Fix your budget
- Plan of action.
- Try building landing page which also helps you to generate email leads.
Benefits of Videos Marketing:
- Video helps you connect with your audience. Today, so much of a company’s marketing efforts are designed to help build trust. Video is the bridge that links what you say to who you really are, allowing customers to peer behind the curtain and get to know your brand.
- Video marketing is an SEO gold mine, helping build backlinks to your site, boosting likes and shares and driving traffic to your site.
- Videos boost information retention. If your customers hear something only, they’re likely to retain about that information.
- Four times as many customers would prefer to watch a product video, than read a product description.
Written By – Imran (Intern)