97% of people who visit your site for the first time leave without buying anything and then they are lost forever. Unless you can bring them back.
What is Retargeting and How Does it Work?
Retargeting is also known as Remarketing, is a form of online advertising that can help you keep your brand in front of bounced traffic after they leave your website. for most websites, only 2% of web traffic converts on the first visit.
How Does Retargeting Work?
- Potential customer.
- They visit your site.
- But leave without checking ad!
- Your potential customers turned into happy customers.
- Your ad receptus their interest and brings them back.
- Let they surf the web.
Best Retargeting Examples.
Targeting the right audience. you could retarget everyone that comes to your website with same ad is a bad idea. You should be personalizing the ads they see based on their interest in your product or services.
- Twitter Retargeting Ad:
Reach the right people at the right time with Twitter’s targeting tools.
- Audience types.
Movies and Tv targeting.
Tweet engager targeting.
- Your audiences.
- Facebook Retargeting Ad.
Facebook retargeting ads are ads that allow you to reconnect with users who have already interacted with your brand in some way. Following are the top best strategies you need to try.
- Creating a Non -Rushed Sales Funnels.
- Showing Customers items, they are interested in.
- Re-engaging lost customers.
- Reminding Customers of Abandoned Carts.
- The Achievement unlocked strategy.
- Sequencing Ads.
- Site retargeting.
Site retargeting is a display ad technique used by marketers to display ad to people who have previously visited their website. The marketer includes a pixel within their webpage which sets a cookie in the user’s browser. Examples.
- Altitude sports.
Retargeting vs Remarketing.
What is the difference between retargeting and remarketing?
What is Retargeting?
It most often refers to online ad placement or display ads targeting users who have interacted with your site in specific way without purchasing.Let’s get into depth.
- Target based on a product that they interacted with but didn’t buy.
- Target based on how they found your site.
- Those on your email list who have expressed interest in your brand but have not yet converted to sale.
Some Parameters within different Platforms.
- Google Ads.
- Google Analytics.
- Facebook Ads.
- And others.
What is Remarketing?
Sometimes retargeting is referred as remarketing .Retargeting is about moving not-yet customers down the purchase line.
BEST RETARGETING STRATEGIES.
- Target your website visitors.
- Optimize conversions.
- Target similar audience.
- Auto targeting.
- Dynamic Remarketing.
- Re-engage visitors with abounded shopping carts.
- Showcase multiple products or services.
- Reach customers with certain time after they completed a purchase.
Article on – What is Re-Targeting? – written by – Saniya Begum (Digital Marketing Intern)