Let us discuss about YouTube Marketing. Here, YouTube is a great marketing tool and can help to build brand awareness in todays time. In this short guide we look at ways to utilize this resource to enhance your Video Marketing.
Let’s us learn How to Promote or Market your videos/Channel On most fantastic site YouTube.
- Create a Business Channel
To promote your products, you need to Expand local business through online Marketing by creating a own business channel according to kind of business. And here YouTube was a fantastic site to market to title. To help people find you, add titles and descriptions to your videos.
For Example, if you’re holding a local business as hardware r any training institute
According to that have to create a title of a Channel to get easy to search.
- Make Compelling Title
No matter how good your video looks, it’s useless if no one clicks on it. So it’s imperative that you optimize your video titles to bring in viewers.
Limit Videos to Under 5 Minutes
- If you want to get the most out of your videos, focus on their total watch time. Based on the ComScore survey, the duration of the majority of the YouTube videos is about 5 minutes.
- If you create long videos by just repeating yourself, it won’t help. People need a good reason to be interested in your video. You can experiment with video length to figure out what works best for maximum engagement.
Here are a few tips you should follow:
- Create high-quality content in each video
- Optimize your videos to be under 5 minutes
- Make them interesting, informative and short
- Useful resources
- Use YouTube Analytics to view what’s working for your channel and get deeper insights into views, subscribers, watch time, and more.
3. Brand Your YouTube Channel
Branding your YouTube channel is the next thing you should do to make it visually attractive and encourage visitors to take you seriously. It helps you to increase brand awareness and spend more time with your audience.
To help people find you, add titles and descriptions to your videos. On top of the banner image, you also can include links to your website and social media.
Share Videos via Social Media
Sharing your videos on social media is fundamental if you want to grow your channel. It’s important not only to publish your latest videos on social media but also to be active in social communities and groups.
Each social platform has its own culture, and you need to figure out which one is best for you and where your efforts will be appreciated.
Encourage viewers to follow your series
A smart way to promote your YouTube channel is by creating a specific video series that covers a recurring theme or topic.
4. Run a paid YouTube ad campaign
With marketing in general becoming more pay-to-play, you always have the option to promote your YouTube channel via ads. YouTube offers a variety of ad formats to choose from:
- Display ads: These ads show up on the right-hand sidebar of videos, andare only available on desktop.
- Overlay ads: These are semi-transparent ads that are displayed on the bottom part of a video. They’re only available on desktop.
- Skippable and non-skippable video ads: These ads show up before, during or after a video. Skippable ads can be skipped after five seconds, but non-skippable ads have to be watched all the way through before the viewer can watch their video.
- Bumper ads: These are non-skippable ads that have to be watched before the viewer can watch their video. They can be a maximum of six seconds.
- Sponsored cards: These are cards that get displayed within relevant videos. You can use them to promote your products or other content.
History of YouTube:
High Traffic Volumes The estimated over 60 million unique visitors each month accessing YouTube provides the best opportunity for your business message to reach millions of people that all have the potential of becoming prospective customers. Not only does YouTube provide a cost- effective dissemination strategy, but its reach is far more comprehensive than regular television and cable stations.
Users of YouTube
• The history of YouTube began on February 14,2005.
• The website averaged nearly 20 million visitors permonth, where around 44% were female, 56% male, and the 12- to 17-year-old age group was dominant.
• On December 21, 2012, Gangnam Style became the first YouTube video to surpass one billion views.
• On March 21, 2013, the number of unique users visiting YouTube every month reached 1 billion • On a YouTube video page, ads can appear in two different forms such as Tv, News Channel etc.
Article on YouTube Marketing – written by – Mohammed Taimur Ahmed – (Intern)